A little bit of sass, a whole lot of heart, sprinkle in some self-care and positive mindset, wrap it in a slightly irreverent sisterhood of fun, and you’ve got Finally Effing Happy! Happiness Coach, Shannon Klenk shares her personal journey, countless happiness hacks, self-care strategies, and inspirational interviews to encourage you along your own journey to joy. This is NOT a podcast about ill-ness. It’s about living joy-FULLY with chronic illness as a busy, can-do woman with kids, jobs, friends, feelings, and dreams of our own. You know a lot about you. This podcast will unlock & ignite that knowing through positive mindset and practical action. Shannon will show you how to build a self-care super structure while nurturing a healing mindset for chronic illness recovery so that you can live with joy, purpose, and energy. If you are a woman living with chronic illness, you are amazing. You do amazing things day-in and day-out. Shannon is passionate about bringing us together to celebrate, motivate and share. Sisterhood can make all the difference in a day. This will be the most fun & practical chronic illness support group you’ve ever found. Hi - I’m Shannon, Happiness Coach and Self-Care Strategist. My Primary Immunodeficiency (PI) Disease wasn’t properly diagnosed until my early 40’s. That means I’ve spent much of my life sick. I was an exhausted, single-parent, working full-time, somehow showing up day-in, day-out taking care of those around me. I know what it’s like to dig deep and get into action when every fiber of your body doesn’t want to. I know what it means to take a stand for my own happiness, and be willing to move toward it. Slowly. Steadily. But surely. If you are an amazing kick ass woman who somehow shows up day-in and day-out, taking care of your family, friends, careers, and communities, all while living with chronic illness, I hope you will come join this heartfelt sisterhood for inspiration, strength, and, yes, happiness! Learn >>> www.finallyeffinghappy.com Connect >>> email@example.com Community >>> https://bit.ly/FinallyEffingHappyGroup Email List >>> https://bit.ly/FinallyEffingHappyEmailList Work with Shannon >>> https://bit.ly/FinallyEffingHappyWithShannon
Monday Aug 09, 2021
Monday Aug 09, 2021
Are you ready to shine? In this interview, Brigette Heller, founder of The Strong and Capable, explores how to change your thoughts in order to change your life, regardless of, yet deeply aware of, what is going on around you. She shares her transformation through anxiety, postpartum depression, trauma and physical pain to self-care, creativity, grace and honesty… all while finding the beauty in the brokenness. This honest and open interview will surely inspire and ignite your own journey to joy in the face of life’s everyday challenge and stress. Key takeaways:
- You have the power to change your thoughts and rewrite your life.
- The moment you say, “Don’t need that; I’m good,” and let it go is often the moment you get the thing you are seeking.
- True strength is knowing when to push, knowing when to pull; knowing when to keep going, knowing when to rest, knowing how to keep your tank full instead of empty.
- You are not serving the people you love when you sacrifice your own self-care.
- Boundaries are critical to self-care.
- Life is not lived in the extremes. It is lived in the middle.
- You have so much knowledge within you. It’s less about learning new tools and more about putting the tools you have into action.
- Healing comes from the inside out.
- Journaling is the bridge between your mind and your heart.
- It’s really ok to rock it!
- Your most authentic self is your most beautiful self.
- And, of course, GLITTER shines brighter than gold BECAUSE it is broken.
Brigette Heller, The Strong and Capable
Instagram >>> @brigette.heller
The Strong and Capable Facebook Page >>> https://www.facebook.com/groups/628549991097806
Awake Community >>> https://www.thestrongandcapable.com/awake
Shannon Klenk, Happiness Coach & Self-Care Strategist
Learn >>> www.finallyeffinghappy.com
Connect >>> firstname.lastname@example.org
Community >>> bit.ly/finallyeffinghappygroup
Email List >>> bit.ly/finallyeffinghappyemaillist