17. Firing on All Cylinders! The Essentials to Living at Your Best with Heidi Bramm, Holistic Lifestyle Strategist.
Firing on All Cylinders! The Essentials to Living at Your Best! With Heidi Bramm, Holistic Lifestyle Strategist
Essential oils, reducing your toxic load, nourishment for cellular health, rejuvenating rest and so much more!
This interview with Heidi Bramm is chock full of tangible, practical tips on how to FEEL and BE better. Here area few takeaways:
- Four core areas of health: nutrition, movement, rest, reducing your toxic load.
- Rest is different from sleep and equally important.
- Rest is super productive because we are busy recharging our battery.
- Essential oils can help balance, calm and relax.
- Essential oils can have both a physical health and mental health benefits.
- When using essential oils its super important to use medicinal grade products (reach out to Heidi if you need more info on that).
- Your body is a gigantic filter. Be aware of what you put it in, on it, around it.
- Healing and health at a cellular level is possible.
- Celery juice… need I say more.
- The more colorful your food, the more antioxidants. Antioxidants are the good guys, replenishing goodness in your body. Free radicals are the bad guys stealing the good stuff.
- Small changes can make a big difference in reducing inflammation.
How to connect with Happiness Coach, Shannon Klenk:
Everything Finally Effing Happy >>> www.finallyeffinghappy.com
Connect with Shannon >>> email@example.com
Instagram >>> @FinallyEffingHappy
Community >>> bit.ly/finallyeffinghappygroup
Email List >>> https://bit.ly/TheEffingEmailList (heehee)
Work with Shannon >>> bit.ly/WorkingwithShannon