A little bit of sass, a whole lot of heart, sprinkle in some self-care and positive mindset, wrap it in a slightly irreverent sisterhood of fun, and you’ve got Finally Effing Happy! Happiness Coach, Shannon Klenk shares her personal journey, countless happiness hacks, self-care strategies, and inspirational interviews to encourage you along your own journey to joy. This is NOT a podcast about ill-ness. It’s about living joy-FULLY with chronic illness as a busy, can-do woman with kids, jobs, friends, feelings, and dreams of our own. You know a lot about you. This podcast will unlock & ignite that knowing through positive mindset and practical action. Shannon will show you how to build a self-care super structure while nurturing a healing mindset for chronic illness recovery so that you can live with joy, purpose, and energy. If you are a woman living with chronic illness, you are amazing. You do amazing things day-in and day-out. Shannon is passionate about bringing us together to celebrate, motivate and share. Sisterhood can make all the difference in a day. This will be the most fun & practical chronic illness support group you’ve ever found. Hi - I’m Shannon, Happiness Coach and Self-Care Strategist. My Primary Immunodeficiency (PI) Disease wasn’t properly diagnosed until my early 40’s. That means I’ve spent much of my life sick. I was an exhausted, single-parent, working full-time, somehow showing up day-in, day-out taking care of those around me. I know what it’s like to dig deep and get into action when every fiber of your body doesn’t want to. I know what it means to take a stand for my own happiness, and be willing to move toward it. Slowly. Steadily. But surely. If you are an amazing kick ass woman who somehow shows up day-in and day-out, taking care of your family, friends, careers, and communities, all while living with chronic illness, I hope you will come join this heartfelt sisterhood for inspiration, strength, and, yes, happiness! Learn >>> www.finallyeffinghappy.com Connect >>> email@example.com Community >>> https://bit.ly/FinallyEffingHappyGroup Email List >>> https://bit.ly/FinallyEffingHappyEmailList Work with Shannon >>> https://bit.ly/FinallyEffingHappyWithShannon
Tuesday Sep 21, 2021
Tuesday Sep 21, 2021
Morning routines boost happiness, reduce stress, increase productivity and create a solid foundation to launch you into your day. But it can be hard to create an effective one, let alone stick to it. As I am re-tooling my morning routine now that none of my kids are at home, I thought I’d share some of my favorite tips for transforming your morning routine. Here are a few key takeaways from today’s episode:
- You have a morning routine, it just may not be very supportive.
- There are things you cannot change about your morning, but you DO have influence and impact on what you pack into your morning routine.
- An ‘alarm’ is designed to trigger your fight or flight instinct. Think about that; maybe not the most peaceful way to start your day.
- Feel all four corners of your feet on the floor, the very first thing, to ground you into your day.
- The synapsis in your brain will fire differently if you do NOT look at your cell phone first thing.
- Both a short routine and long routine can meet all your essential start-your-day needs.
- Don’t give up on a morning routine just because you aren’t a morning person.
- Commitment to your morning routine begins the night before.
- Hydration, movement, mediation - some is better than none.
- Pick one area of improvement in your morning routine and just work on that one thing.
- Perfection is NOT the goal!
How to connect with Happiness Coach, Shannon Klenk:
Everything Finally Effing Happy >>> www.finallyeffinghappy.com
Connect with Shannon >>> firstname.lastname@example.org
Instagram >>> @FinallyEffingHappy
Community >>> bit.ly/finallyeffinghappygroup
Email List >>> https://bit.ly/TheEffingEmailList (heehee)
Work with Shannon >>> bit.ly/WorkingwithShannon
Befriend Your Inner Critic - Registration Page:
Instagram >>> @thesoulfirecollective_
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.