18. Ten Tips to Transform Your Morning Routine! Re-tool your morning routine within the first fifteen minutes.
Morning routines boost happiness, reduce stress, increase productivity and create a solid foundation to launch you into your day. But it can be hard to create an effective one, let alone stick to it. As I am re-tooling my morning routine now that none of my kids are at home, I thought I’d share some of my favorite tips for transforming your morning routine. Here are a few key takeaways from today’s episode:
- You have a morning routine, it just may not be very supportive.
- There are things you cannot change about your morning, but you DO have influence and impact on what you pack into your morning routine.
- An ‘alarm’ is designed to trigger your fight or flight instinct. Think about that; maybe not the most peaceful way to start your day.
- Feel all four corners of your feet on the floor, the very first thing, to ground you into your day.
- The synapsis in your brain will fire differently if you do NOT look at your cell phone first thing.
- Both a short routine and long routine can meet all your essential start-your-day needs.
- Don’t give up on a morning routine just because you aren’t a morning person.
- Commitment to your morning routine begins the night before.
- Hydration, movement, mediation - some is better than none.
- Pick one area of improvement in your morning routine and just work on that one thing.
- Perfection is NOT the goal!
How to connect with Happiness Coach, Shannon Klenk:
Everything Finally Effing Happy >>> www.finallyeffinghappy.com
Connect with Shannon >>> firstname.lastname@example.org
Instagram >>> @FinallyEffingHappy
Community >>> bit.ly/finallyeffinghappygroup
Email List >>> https://bit.ly/TheEffingEmailList (heehee)
Work with Shannon >>> bit.ly/WorkingwithShannon
Befriend Your Inner Critic - Registration Page: